Monday, February 28, 2011
My stomach moves...
Last night I was laying in bed reading, and all of a sudden my book jumped! I was like WHOA was that the baby or am I going crazy. He always moves around when I first lay down, but my books have never moved. So, I put the book down and just watch my stomach for a few minutes, and it moved again! This sweet little monkey is growing big and strong. I texted Jordan, because he was in the other end of the house and told him to come watch my stomach move. So here he comes, and of course no movement. After I shook my tummy up a little there finally was more movement. Jordan got to see it, but he still hasn't gotten to feel him kick. I think this child knows when I want him to put on a show and he gets bashful. I hope he gets over this once he is born :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha! Isn't it the neatest thing in the world? Baby girl will move around my belly button and it will pop out whenever she's behind it. Kinda grosses me out, but Josh and Landon love it!
Post a Comment