I can’t believe how fast this month went! We have welcomed so many changes in our lives lately, and September proved to be another wild month. Jordan quit his job at the beginning of the month, and God has led him to a better opportunity. We knew he would be going to work at this company for some time now, but he couldn’t actually start until yesterday. The week he decided to make these changes was by far the wildest week we have had in a long time. Along with some family drama (not in our home), and Jordan quitting his job, my mother found out that she has a brain aneurism. This was a SHOCK to all of us, and we will be going to UAB in less than two weeks to see a specialist and find out what the course of action is. The Dr. she saw in Florence does not think she will require surgery, but I don’t trust them (that’s another story). So that is why we are going to UAB. I take my mother’s health very serious, and we have had wonderful experiences at UAB in the past. She is scheduled to have a CT scan on Oct. 12 and to meet with the specialist on Oct 13. I am very anxious to meet with the Dr. and hear what he has to say. We have heard great things about him and are blessed to be able to utilize his knowledge. A good thing about the trip is I get to go see one of the greatest friends ever and show my Mom her new house!
So Goodbye September and Hello October. October is one of my favorite months. This October Jordan will be baptized, our oldest niece Savannah will turn 10 (I will have a sappy post for that one), one of our lifelong friends will become a father for the first time, and my sweet brother will turn 28. To say I am excited about all of these things is an understatement!!!

1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I will be praying for you guys!!
I love October, too. Sounds like you guys have a lot to look forward to. :O)
Post a Comment